- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 & 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 (7 ounce) milk chocolate bars cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Beat butter, sugars egg and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Combine flour, soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonful's about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool. Makes about 4 dozen, or less if you make big cookies like I do.