- 1 package (5.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 and 1/2 cups cold chocolate milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) chocolate whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (2.07 oz. each) chocolate snickers bars, chopped
- 1 Oreo Pie crust
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces jam, any kind
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 13X9 pan. Line pan with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and chopped nuts. mix at low speed for 2 minutes.Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix until blended. In a small bowl, slightly beat egg and add to mixture. Beat at low speed until mixture begins to stick to side of mixing bowl. Pour into prepared pan. Spread jam over mixture in pan. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. If desired, drizzle a glaze over warm bars and cut into small diamond shapes.
recipe from the Tale of Two Sisters Tearoom & Gift Shoppe, Red Wing Minnesota.