- 8 slices of angel food cake
- 1 cup strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup of kiwi cut in small chunks
- 1 cup of fresh peaches, sliced
- 2 cups of instant vanilla pudding made with skim milk
- 2 cups Lite Cool-Whip
Cut angel food cake and fruit into bite size pieces. Mix together pudding and Cool Whip.
Layer ingredients in a dessert dish (a punch bowl makes a pretty serving dish) or wine glasses, starting with the cake, followed by the fruit and pudding filling. Serve chilled. For a larger serving bowl double the ingredients.
Recipe from the OSF St. Francis Medical Center, Peoria Illinois