- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, (do not drain)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
Mix all of the above ingredients together with mixer for 4 or 5 minutes. Bake in 2 layer pans in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Check with a toothpick in center for doneness. Let cool and frost with:
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 9 ounce container whipped topping
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
Mix all ingredients together. Frost 1 cake layer, add the top layer and frost top and sides.
Store cake in the refrigerator.