Monday, March 28, 2011

Cheesy Potatoes…So Easy


My family loves these potatoes. I had a friend ask for the recipe and I was reluctant to give it to her because there is nothing to the recipe.
•About 6 medium potatoes cut in small pieces and cooked until almost tender
•1 jar Ragu cheese sauce – any kind
•Butter
Drain cooked potaotes. Add the sauce. Put in 13X9 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray or greased with butter. Dot with butter. Be generous. If it looks like it is too thick just pour a little milk over the potatoes. No need to season as the sauce is very well seasoned. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven until golden brown on top.
***The recipe my friend wanted was when I made the potatoes with the Alfredo sauce. I have used other kinds of the sauce though as this recipe is so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment